- New Zealand- my homeland and one of the most beautiful countries in the world. New Zealand always invokes memories of family, childhood and being with nature.
- Hamilton Island- A beautiful island paradise towards the north of Australia. Although I have only been there once, it was one of the most amazing places I have ever laid eyes on. (Side note: this is me on one of the whitest beaches in the world- Whitehaven Beach)
- Not a place specifically but important none the less- anywhere where I can be with the people I love. My family and friends mean so much to me and I’m not quite sure where I would be without them.
- France- I haven’t been to many countries in my life, but France is definitely one of the most enchanting and beautiful.
- Hawaii- Hawaii is an incredible place filled with an intriguing mix of nature and suburbia. Its beautiful beaches are congested with life and a sense of warm relaxation and happiness is sure to ensue.
Where are some of your favourite places to be?